I’ve been tagged…
You see, Kathleen “tagged” me. And although I was scared for my life, for real, I don’t think I was going to do this, but then Sarah jumped on the ‘”tag” Becca train’ so here I am, posting chain surveys, for my girlfriends, ha.
What are the 5 things on your To Do List?
2. Have a long chat with Kate, I miss not being her roommate
3. Cut Jacob’s hair
4. Finish Isaiah
5. Find a way to prevent photobleaching on my films at work
Name 5 Snacks You Love
1. Ritz and cheddar, sometimes pepperoni or ham as well
2. Homemade cookies!
3. Jacob 😉 (nom, nom, nom)
4. a pack of nabs
5. Cool Ranch Doritos (the only ranch flavored item I have ever enjoyed)
Name 5 Things You Would Do if you Suddenly Became a Millionaire
1. Dance in the street, in a new pair of comfy leather sandals
2. Put the rest in the Bank.
3. Perhaps quit track, lol, depends on how the fall goes.
4. Once we are married, let Jacob work from home.
5. And buy him Wii Fit.
Name 5 Places You Have Lived
1. Catawba, VA
2. Santa Cruz, Bolivia (for a month)
3. Williamsburg, VA
4. Charles City, VA (during the summers of my youth)
5. that’s it.
Name 5 Jobs You Have Had
1. Label Sticker/Bulk Mail organizer
2. Hogwarts Headmistress
3. Forklift Driver
4. Discus Thrower
5. Cat/House Sitter
5 Things People Don’t Know About Me
1. I hate the hassle of closing the door to pee.
2. I’d love ATVing more if I didn’t get so dirty (as in, I sometimes only act like a country girl).
3. I only love watching sports I’ve never played, otherwise I wish I was out there. (exception: hockey, but only kind of an exception because I played roller- and love to watch ice-)
4. I have to try hard everyday not to hit someone (at least jokingly), I can be a bit too physical.
5. I used to pretend I was a ballerina and gymnast in my swimming pool at home. I was pretty good. 😉
I shan’t torture anyone and “tag” them 😉 jk ladies, but this one is definitely for my two married Beauties!